Friday, November 9, 2018

Elevator Pitch No. 3


1) The Pitch: Click Here for Video
2) Reflection: Although I only received one comment on Elevator Pitch No. 2, Aubrey provided some excellent feedback that I made sure to incorporate into this pitch. She highlighted the safety features of the product, which inspired me to innovate new features that would increase the rider’s safety and attention. Additionally, much of the feedback I’ve received in other experiences exercises has focused on safety, providing further basis for the changes being pitched in this video.
3) Changes: In this video, the change I’m pitching is a smartphone application that gathers all the functionality of my product – navigation, weather updates, music (via integration with Spotify), etc. – in one place. This allows the user to program all desired functionality before taking off for a ride, i.e “set it and forget it.” This, I believe, significantly increases both the safety and utility of my product.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zachary,

    I agreed with Aubrey on her feedback and appreciate that you took the time to come up with a meaningful solution to the problem with the app. This would allow you to listen to music but have the app tell you if any weather is upcoming or if there is traffic ahead. I think this will allow you to charge premium. Great passion again. Next time just start your pitch off from the beginning assuming we know nothing.

    Grant

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

1)        One thing that stands out about my work in this course is the way my comfort with presenting new ideas to people grew each week....