Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Elevator Pitch No. 2


1)     Pitch: Click Here for Video

2)     Feedback: All of the feedback so far has been extraordinarily helpful. The concerns about safety had a particularly strong influence on my approach to this assignment. Within the feedback I received, this appeared to be the concern that most evidently warranted a revision to the product’s design. I used Elevator Pitch No. 2 as a platform to present this revision and elicit additional feedback.

3)     Changes: I’ve included a small companion device that mounts securely to the handlebar of a motorcycle. This device is equipped with a button that will mute/unmute the headphones, allowing the rider to focus on road conditions and situational awareness when necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zachary, nice job with your pitch! I really like the changes you made to your product as a whole. I think that the safety features you have added will make a huge difference and make your product more profitable. As far as the pitch, I think you did a good job at showing personality and describing your idea. But, I would try to make it a little more professional, maybe by having someone else record you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

1)        One thing that stands out about my work in this course is the way my comfort with presenting new ideas to people grew each week....